Sunday, 31 May 2026

 The Inner Beauty that comes from the Lord

I was gazing at an array of the most beautiful, most amazing flowers on earth. And as I looked in detail at the fineness of the flowers, I saw how exquisite they were. I saw their unique and perfect blend of colours. I saw their smooth delicate texture and truly realised that petal after petal had been intricately put together by the Hand of God.

And the voice of my Lord spoke to my heart, very clearly and very gently, ‘Look! what I made!’. My heart stood still at His word. I marvelled at this beautiful work of God.

He continued: “Are not the works of Mine Hands so beautiful? I made you beautiful too. You too have this inner beauty in yourself, in your heart like that of a flower.

But who gives water to your flower (your heart)? Does your heart drink from the streams of Living Water that spring forth from My Word?

From where does your flower receive its light and warmth like that of the sun? Does the glory of the Most High God, shine upon your heart as a flower receives light from the sun? Know you not that the glory of God radiates and penetrates through everything it shines upon to totally transform, beautify and perfect?

As I pondered on all this things, the Lord continued to speak saying,

‘Uproot yourself from the rocky mountains, from the desert sands, from the snowy hills; come to the green pastures of the Lord. Bury your roots deep into the Lord’s vine, the Lord’s garden where streams of living water flow and run deep.

Quench your thirst, find peace in the Lord. Even the birds perched high on trees in the garden of the Lord will see your beauty and marvel in song. For He who is the Lord will make you a beauty that all who gaze at you will marvel. Yet He will also prune you, and take away all that is undesirable in order to transform you to a beauty that radiates the glory of God.’

‘Desist from a life of fruitlessness in the Spirit, great spiritual thirst and dryness. Abide in me. Remain in me always. I will refresh and quench you. I will transform your heart to pureness and newness. Anger, resentment, heaviness, fear, ill-judgement, hatred, spite and unforgiveness will not be found there any more. Your heart will be full of contentment, joy, peace and love.

My Love will become constant and ever present in you; and with every breath you take, you will inhale My Love, enveloping and overflowing in you.

Quench your thirst with My living waters of life that never run dry. Let Me refresh your spirit with My precious Holy Spirit. Plant yourself in My Garden of Love. ABIDE.”

Jeremiah 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

John 15:4-5  Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

John 4:14-15 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

1 Peter 3:4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Isaiah 12:3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment